The region of Tzoumerka is a region with a lot of possibilities for achievement of all possible forms of activities and at the same time allocates a particular natural beauty and appreciable graphic villages and other sights.
In the region you can wander:
- In the villages Syrrako, Kallarytes and the near village Ktistades
- In the Abbey of Kipina (built in rock)
- In very beautiful pine forests of region (with a lot of paths for walk)
- In river Arachthos, ideal for rafting and all relative extreme sports.
- In the cavern "Anemotrypa"
- In the waterfalls in the homonym village Waterfall
- In the stone bridge of Plate
- In the Red Church of 13th century with eminent murals, near t o village Boyrgareli
- In the forest Leptokarya with the sources
- In the Folklore Museum Kypseli
- And in a lot of other other parts that you will discover alone you or with the help of householders from the hotels and lodgings in Tzoymerka.